Sunday, April 08, 2012

I'm sorry but I didn't enjoy myself. It was supposed to be a date night but I guess everything started on the wrong note.

It rained, my shoes got soaked and they were wet through the entire night. I thought you would have come and fetched me from work but you didn't due to some glitches.

You said you were excited about the date night. I was too. I thought 'Hey, maybe you didn't come fetch me cos...you wanna surprise me with something' I thought of flowers. But nothing. Sigh.

I didn't mind catching something that I have already watched. I didn't even mind that we had seats that were higher up. I still enjoyed it. Until I saw you yawned. You started telling me, you couldn't see much except for the performers going around like stick figures. 'I guess what you pay is what you get?' 'But I'm a visual person!' 'Then next time get the $161 priced tickets!'

I dun know why but I just gotten really turned off and pretty snappy after that. It just made me think that, perhaps we are not suitable afterall. Dun get me wrong, I know you are putting the effort to make this work but there have been so many signs to say otherwise. I love plays, you dun seem to favour it. I would spend more money on things that I deem worth it but you would choose to spend less instead and then grumble after that.

Not sure is it my age or that I am indeed becoming more self centered and demanding. I thought that this date night could have been better. All I felt was, you having to appease me which wouldn't have been needed if you were to put in more effort in the first place. I think if you really want it bad enough, you would try harder? Perhaps you're too comfortable with how everything has been...

Ain't all these signs that say, it's time to stop and let's just be friends? Wouldn't it be good to just be apart and salvage what's left of it for friendship?

No comments: