Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mom's logic 101 made me blew my top!

I'm tired, I'm not feeling well. You saw my shoes in the house, keys on the table, my room locked, and you did guess correctly that I'm home. Then why the fuck would you still stand in front of my door, tried my door handle and then asked if I'm home?! I have never gone out without keys. I dun lock my doors unless i'm IN the room or that the kiddos are around and I dun want then to mess up my room. And you know that!

So tell me...am I wrong to scream at you for your actions?! You freaking woke me up when all I wanted to do was to sleep. I ended up not able to sleep till NOW! Urgh...I dun understand why you still carry on with your actions when you already know the obvious answer!

On a side note, thank you yk and yd for cheering me up. The conversation we had was so hilarious. Totally made my day! At least I dun feel so much pain after getting hit by my kid at my brown bone. I pretty much heard a loud sound when he hit my head, I dun know did it come from my specs or may be my skull cracked hence the sound. Exaggerating, yes. But I did hear a sound. I could even feel that portion turning red and feeling hot. My kid just looked at me, slightly distressed but carried on with his climbing without a big deal. OMG, their heads are really made of steel...

One another side note, seriously, I dun know what will come out of this one month. I just know I want to be alone and I'm dealing alright with it. I realised, I dun know how to love another person anymore, it's just too much effort and too tiring. I think I have reached my quota, need to clear my system somehow. De cluttering in progress....

No comments: