Saturday, May 05, 2012

Finally managed to clear my reports and now it's back to sending emails and updating parents. I think I prefer doing that than type reports :p

A friend of mine asked since when I dun like to chat over the phone. I'm not 15 yo anymore where I like to yak all day long on the phone. I talked all day, to the kids and the parents. When I get home, I just want to keep my mouth shut and not yak so much. I think if you were closed to me enough over these years, you would have noticed that I dun really like to talk over the phone anymore. You disappeared intermittently and when you appeared you threw all the questions, asking me this and that; digging here and there. What was the purpose of you doing that? I dun think I need to answer to you, you know. And I am still as disappointed that you have not been upfront with me all these years.

Am pretty happy these few days. Been having fun squash sessions albeit always getting injuries here and there. Haven't had so much running for a long time. Think I need to get court shoes soon!

Next week will be my birthday! Excited!

Intended presents for self:
- Driving license (got it!)
- Satchel Bag (still eyeing at one...)
- La Mer eye concentrate (still thinking...)
- New hairdo
- Adele's concert DVD

Just wanna be with my loved ones during birthday =)
Looking forward to it!

No comments: