Monday, May 07, 2012

I've finally framed my poster up! Still procrastinating on buying the shelf and clearing my room. Will probably do that during my off days this week. Can't wait!

Clearing clutters one at a time. Dragged too long, they clogged up my life eventually. I kinda like moving forward. I do feel happier especially lately. Just feel lighter, less things to worry about, less things to upset me, more time to focus on myself and think of what really will make me happy. Maybe I'm really not suitable to be in a relationship cos I always ended up losing myself and ended up unhappy. Maybe guys I have met are ultimately not suitable afterall. Sigh, just my luck or that I am just not smart enough to open my eyes and get someone better.

O well...life is as such...what can I say...everything happened for a reason...just got to learn to take it in my stride...

No comments: