Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I like how my lifestyle is currently. Carefree, single and having fun on my own.

I dun need to revolve my time around anyone else except myself and perhaps a few really good pals who are closed to me...

I think whatever that is needed to be done, should have been done a year ago or even half a year ago. Did you think that I am willing to wait aimlessly? Did you think that I will never leave? I felt as though all these while, you think that whatever I said was a joke and was never taken seriously until I am determined to leave. I dun know what else to say except that I dun think I can bring myself to go back to where it started. I dun want to be unhappy because I am being dragged along.

Perhaps leaving it as it is, will be the better ending to this story that once belong to us...

No comments: