Wednesday, May 02, 2012

May day, public holiday, rest day.

I used to spend such day with you. Sigh. But hey, life move on doesn't it?

Today, I just stayed home the entire day, finish up with whatever I need to do, mainly reports. Spent time with kitty, bugging her and appeasing her, reading her books and watching hi-5 with her. It has been one of those days that I did not step out of house at all. Not even to the punggol plaza. Save alot of money I would say. Okay...maybe not cos I did online shopping, literally burn a hole in my pocket. Think I'm addicted to it. Yikes!

I think I'm slowly getting to used to this, being on my own, entertaining myself, keeping myself occupied. Guess at the rate I'm going, I cannot live without internet for sure. I should start picking up my books once more!

I hope you'll find the strength to move forward. Be it pursue your dream or anything that can make yourself happier. Perhaps start counting your blessings cos you have your family and lovely friends around you =)


~1.38am~

Sigh...who am I kidding, today made me miss what we used to have. I miss us snuggling in bed during the rainy day. I miss us wasting time together just because we were too lazy to go out. I miss your bad singing. I dozed off in the noon and I heard myself snored! And I missed telling you that I heard myself snored. I missed drooling on you and seeing your disgusted face. I miss having you beside me.

Sigh and yes, I finally cried...

No comments: