Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Thank you for the lovely sunflowers. You didn't leave your name.

I wonder if it is you. If it is, thank you for the lovely surprise. Dun think alot of people know I like sunflowers. They really brightened my day.

Actually till now I have no clue who sent the flowers to my workplace. The first person I thought of was you. You've bought me roses from the same florist ages back, I remember that.

And the first bouquet of flowers you sent to my office was sunflower as well. It was pretty big bouquet though the wrapping/packaging was alittle crappy and old fashioned...I think we burst out laughing when I showed you how the bouquet looked like.

If it were you who sent the flowers to me, thank you so much and I really appreciate you remembering my birthday and giving me this surprise =)

No comments: