Sunday, August 14, 2005

abit nuts now...cos cant sleep...so i decide to clear my wardrobe instead...and my my...i actually spent 2 hours trying all my clothes....haha...quite fun le....cos i was mixing and matching different pieces...

tonnes of clothes gotten cleared by me...almost half of my wardrobe is empty now...haha all the more i have reasons to buy more new clothes to fill that portion up!! some of the clothes were kept from sec till now which i didnt bother to filter them out despite shifting from my old house 2 years back...o man fashion disaster...was laughing at myself when i tried those clothes...

another thing is...i threw all of my jeans away except for the current levis jeans that i have...cos they are all freaking ugly...some are up to waist leh...think i bought them years ago before hipster came out...u have no idea wat agony i had to go thru previously cos i simply cant find any jeans that will rest nicely on my hip...with a short upper body like mine...wearing anything that rest on the waist is a disaster...so off they go....

now...i only have one pair of jeans...power right...haha

then...i tried my jc uniform...haha to my surprise i can still fit in...so amazed that i took some pic with me in my uniform...ooo...miss jc days...miss ccs days....miss rehersals for drama nite...

anyway gotta sleep...


taa daa...if u never see the old version of nyjc uniform before...this is it... Posted by Picasa

No comments: