Saturday, August 13, 2005

was juz talking to yk...he said something interesting...rather lead a life full of mistakes than a heart full of regrets...which leads us to talk about my previous relationship and how it actually started...i was smiling when i'm thinking back...it started in a rather silly but sweet way... was it a mistake?? maybe...but if u ask me whether i regret having it...no...cos if it didnt happen, i'll still be wondering how things will be like...n perhaps dwell on it even longer...

it's true that at the end of the day i did get myself brusied and hurt...but the fact that i have been talking and joking about it with my frens...it has merely become a past...something for me to look back and go 'hmm...wat was i thinking...'

aint making sense isnt it...never mind..my brain not functioning right now anyway...tired...need to sleep...~~

No comments: