Friday, August 19, 2005

i think my body is alittle deformed...not only do i have slight scoliosis...i actually have slight winging in my right scapula -_- it never occur to me after all these years of studying anatomy...keep thinking the protrusion of scapula was due to my spine....became the display of my class that day during practical...felt kinda weird...btw we were either in swim suit or sports bra and shorts for that lesson....it's not the first time we're doing such pract so it's actually no big deal...weird part is not about me being looked at with juz the sports bra and shorts...weird part is being looked at for my deformity...haha...

actaully today i was pretty gloomed for the whole noon (ck u promise to gimme a big hug on sat for this!!!hehe)...but in the end am feeling quite happy...cos my boys and gals in squash actually did the physical training without complain...esp for boys...i seldom get this kinda response...happy enough that they do it...sigh..sigh...feel like a mother hen...bringing up her kids...haha...still i'm very happy to see them putting in effort...

it's friday....i always look forward to fri...cos it will mean i can take a step back and detach alittle from schl...sometimes i juz wanna detach from everything i do for awhile so that i can recharge and get back to it with a clearer mind...mb break week can go sentosa or ubin for a day...haha...if only i can go bangkok to bug yd...that'll be great!

my period is still not here...i wonder is it due to my weight....but i have no time to see doc...sigh...shall see...so much so for being a woman...sian sian sian....

my dad told me to give birth soon since i like playing with auggy so much...when i heard it i was stunned at the spot for like 1 min...haha...i am a baby myself...how to look after another one...

anyway auggy is getting more and more chubby!!! so fast...he'll be a month old soon!!! my baby boy is getting stronger each day...and naughtier with his cries getting louder too...and i dun know why he always like to wriggle so much when i carry him...such a handful when he's not even a month old yet...can imagine him be a cheeky fellow when he gets older...haha...juz love him so much...

No comments: