Tuesday, August 16, 2005

did i mention...i found his windbreaker while i was clearing my wardrobe...how come it seemed like there's still unfinished business...-_-

anyway...couldnt sleep last nite...dunnoe why...plus the annoying mosquito that kept buzzing at my ear..damn irritating...kept giving me bites here and there...on my face somemore...damn it....wanted to freeze it to death by turning my air con to a lower temp but it didnt work...cos i think my air con something wrong...not cold enough even when i turn it to 18 degrees....

in the end i was so fedup that i smacked my ear real hard when i heard the buzzing mosquito...after which i was able to sleep peacefully thru the nite cos i'm no longer attacked by the blood sucker ...little did i know to my horror that the mosquito acutally died and landed nicely in my ear...as in not deep deep in lah...

was in schl canteen talking to my classmates...when one of them suddenly exclaimed ' jiahui, how come there's a dead mosquito in ur ear!!!'....i was like 'huh?' before i knew it...i saw the carcass of the mosquito with the help from my classmate who took it out of my ear for me...then i realised wat happened and begin explaining to them...think they were all quite amused by me and what i did...even i'm amused too...haha...very stupid right...we're like laughing our heads off...

so silly...23 yo already still can do such stupid stuff...but then...that's me...guess the silliness never quite left me somehow...haha...

No comments: