Monday, August 15, 2005

woo hoo~~ went bladding in the evening with adrian...so fun!! sigh so pai seh...like a baby learning to walk like that...darn slow..managed to blade along the pavement below my block...was grabbing adrian's arm initially cos i'm so darn scared that i'll fall...thanx adrian...u're really patient with me..telling me how to move, blade and brake...and giving me little push here and there to make me go faster -_-

pretty fun to blade...though my left blade kept giving me problem..perhaps cos it's old...and i fell once...gracefully and gently due to uneven ground...haha

hehe my balancing aint that bad...though the speed can improve...am trying am trying...till the day i am confident enough...i'll blade while adrian jogs...then i can jio yilong to blade too...i bet he can blade so much better than me...this boy is a good in any sports...think he can consider being a PE teacher next time...

eew..i'm abit tempted to get new blades..cos the current one that i have aint really my size...we shall see...hehe

sigh...yd arh...i miss u le...soon it'll be a month that u're away from home...o my that's fast...havent hear ur voice for a month...havent hear u bitch or to bitch with u for a month...sigh sigh...i really miss that....i hope u're doing well over there..and rem to drop any msg if u need anything k...there is always DHL rem...haha....muack...take care handsome...do post some of ur recent photos online so that we know how u've been k...purple~~

No comments: