Friday, August 26, 2005

cross fingers...pls give us coach soon...we really really need him...

had a game with my SAO during squash training...best of 5 sets...won her by 3 sets...wah haha...happy...but now my thigh hurts like siao...has been pretty sore since nafa test...wonder wat's wrong...

did something stupid juz now...why on earth do i always do silly thing despite knowing that i'll get affected or upset in the end...sigh...

anyway suckiness dissipated after i bathed =) no point getting upset...i smile even more after seeing the photos of my baby boy...guess bro must have uploaded them juz now...

huge celebration for auggy this coming sun...sorry i cant invite all of u to my house...but here's some photos of my angel for u...he is really really really cute....

o and congrats to min for being an aunt too...i hope to see baby issac soon!!!


sleepy head... Posted by Picasa


huh who are you?? Posted by Picasa


stunned look...keke Posted by Picasa

No comments: