Saturday, August 13, 2005

dunno why...am having headache again....was having it when i was at starbucks waiting for ck ...then it went away after dinner at soup n spoon and during shopping...then it came back after tea at tcc...then it went away when i had a small piece of chocolate from ck on the bus...then it came back again till now....

wat's wrong man....have absolutely no idea le....

had a long day today...guess i'm tired perhaps...cos last nite slept quite late running thru the presentation points....

had my psycho dysfunction presentation today...went pretty okie...i'm really thankful for bonnie's help in my role play...thank you so much!! actually i didnt prepare any script...alot of impromptu stuff...so i actually have to think of wat to say on the spot! haha..quite fun lah...i enjoyed it....hehe....

am so happy to see my two friends happily attached...keke...i'm a good matchmaker after all...haha...

o yah...went bakerzinn for cream brulee again....bloody hell....so darn pissed off...i mean it's good to change menu once awhile...but u know wat...they've downsize the cream brulee to such a puny portion!!! small little cup!!! argh!!! damn it damn it....so angry...i want my big portion yummy cream brulee back!!! they make such small size desserts so that u can chose 3 varieties to make up a single dessert order....but who say i need that....i juz need one order of cream brulee!!! i bloody want my cream brulee back!!!

mm...i wonder if they have website so that i can complain...or make my request....arh...sob...so sian...where else can i find nice cream brulee...bakerzinn is my only favourite place for this dessert...yd was the one who intro me to it and i've gotten addicted ever since!!! sigh sigh....

clinical is from 10 oct to 2 dec...-__- bloody sian when i heard this news...it was not long ago that i'm done with my 6 weeks attachment...and here comes the 8 weeks one!! i think it's another round of stress + weight lost regime to go thru..arh...that means i need to ask for leave on 27 oct...if i didnt get my date wrongly...which reminds me...i havent gotten my gown yet!! and i need to get new shoes for clinical!!!

No comments: