Tuesday, August 30, 2005

so fun!!!

called yd via computer!! how cool is that?! haha...i dun have a mic so initially i can only hear his voice and reply him via typing thru msn reply.... haha

then i test out using my headphone as the mic...and it worked!! ha...yd, i'm laughing at u now...who say i cant use headphone as a mic...still dare to laugh at me at first when i suggested that...=p
was testing out initially...

yd:'hello hello...can hear or not...'
me: ' can can...hello...me leh can hear me or not?'
yd: ' cannot le...sound like market place le...try again..'
me: ' huh...test test...HELLO...' (biang i have to place my headphone to my mouth lah...can u imagine i have to wear the headphone to my ear when i wanna listen to my songs...-_-)
yd: 'ooo can hear liao! haha...say something say something...'
me: ' yd is an idiot...can hear?? haha...so fun so fun!!'
yd: ' thanx le...'

haha so fun! we're laughing like mad...it's as though he called me from home when in fact he's in thailand! haha...and my mum talked to him too cos she happened to be in my room...first thing she asked him was whether he had gone to watch tiger show over there...wah haha...funny eh...

yeah next time we'll have conference call when everyone is around!

No comments: