Friday, April 21, 2006

arh.....i miss drinking...in fact i so wanna drink right now...perhaps the fact that i was so low lately was becos i havent been drinking for a long long time....

i miss that giggly feeling...i miss that state of feeling high...juz minus the puking part...hehe...

wala wala...can i go there for my bday...actually it's up to me to arrange...

i always say i have alot of things to buy but i dun seem to have the time or money to buy them....so i told my friends that i'll put these items under my next birthday wishlist....and everytime nearing my birthday...i realise i cant rem wat i want in the first place...diao~~ hmm...i'm still thinking...let me think then i'll post here can? at least for reference...dun buy also never mind...i put shuang...then next year when i read my blog again i'll know wat i wan initially...haha....good idea eh...

gotta do my report...again...dun feel like sleeping tonight...

No comments: