Tuesday, April 11, 2006

have this strong feeling that i may be falling sick again...think i have been eating too much potato chips =p

mid-way eval went alright today...now more stress to perform well so that i can score even better than mid-way...which means i have to cont' typing more reports each day...

only managed to type one today cos i was too exhausted...reached home at around 9 after having dinner with ray, jessie and wanyee....nice dinner time spent...been awhile since we've met up...always love catching up with them...too bad i cant watch ice age 2 with them...

after the girls sent me home, i fell asleep in front of the tv again...wanted to watch abit of show before starting work...baby boy came home...sis-in-law tossed him to me while i was half awake...and this little fellow was so thrilled to see me that he started attacking my specs and earrings...i wasnt even awake to stop his hands...too much to handle...i tossed him to my dad...haha

went into my room to nap somemore...gotten woken up by mama carrying baby boy into my room 'let's see wat gu gu is doing...' i was napping prone on my bed...half awake...and mama actually placed auggy on my back letting him ride on me and grabbing my hair....wah liao...as if i havent gotten tortured enough by all these little devils in the day time...now she wants to terrorize me with auggy...-_- yar yar...can never be too far away from these little creatures....biang no energy already lah...

No comments: