Thursday, April 27, 2006

some updates bout my wish list....dodo say she might be getting me wallet or handbag...keke...this cuzzie of mine always dotes me alot...i miss hanging out with her...been busy with our own stuff and agenda...

tomolo got case study to present in schl...havent gone back for weeks le...perhaps i'll drop by the squash courts to take a look...i miss squash...didnt play for like 2 months...die le...standard sure drop to the bottom...

as always...i'm counting down to my days for clinical...4 more days! was in session with my kid today...hai yo tell you...he is so so cute! really really funny boy...so fun to work with...hopefully the session i'm gonna conduct with him will go well next tue...

so happy...ck and all are meeting me next sat for our tanning session!!!! pls pls pls dun rain...let 6th may be a nice sunny sat...throughout the day...woo...sipping beer by the beach~~ i cant wait!!!

woo another birthday wish list...
wanna go mt faber...not to dine or drink but to go there and take a look at night view...cos sua gu me never been there before...or maybe i should go there and jog one of the morning...hmm...

hai yo my baby boy is sick...dunno how come got fever...maybe cos teething...poor thing...

No comments: