Saturday, April 29, 2006

wish list...
1. wallet
2. handbag - think dodo getting me one
3. a pair of nice fitting jeans - i juz realised...the current one and only jeans i have...is bloody LOOSE...i look horrible in it...didnt realise it was THAT loose until i wore it lately...super baggy...
4. 3/4 pants
5. bikinis
6. before sunset and before sunrise DVD
7. sunglasses
8. LCD screen
9. ipod video
10. jogging stuff- singlets, shorts, sports bra
11. lingerie - ask me for my size...basically i have shrunk everywhere...haha
12. hp...samsung D820

i think i'm more like listing down my own shopping list...since the 800 bucks is in...i might as well splurge on myself...haha...

cant wait to spend my time with yd they all next sat...hehe...they gonna celebrate my bday with me that whole day...so nice...esp ck who initiated to contact the whole bunch of them...haha...happy happy

no plan for my actual bday yet...someone juz told me he'll be going away to KL over the long weekend...guess i'll have to make plans for myself then...no point waiting to be surprised...eeek learnt my lesson already...only close frens will do such thing for me...haha...u know i can never ever forget the time during j2...when the guys tricked me and collabrated with my mama to hide in my house and surprise me...hmm...pretty innovative then except for the part that i saw their shoes before i even enter my house...wat a give away keke...love u guys!

sigh...never mind...shall go out and drink to my heart's content...wat's birthday without drinking eh...hehe...

3 more days...i'll get my rest...complete ones...3 more days...i'll be able to do the things i wannt do...3 more days i can make plans for myself...birthday, career and future...

i wanna get out of singapore...handsome arh...u guys wanna go anywhere or not?

No comments: