Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i was moody...and when i'm moody i whined alot...i'll get upset over things that i aint suppose to get upset about in the first place...and i dun smile much, i juz sulk...sooo unlike the usual silly me...

yar...past entries were quite boring...cos it's all about my complaints...i cant help it...esp when my period is here...

yeah...bb bought me a small bottle of choya...havent tried it...but he said it's very nice...hmm...been getting alcoholic drinks from frens too...ck bought me rice wine when he visited japan...james bought me a small cute bottle of jap wine when he came back for vacation from fukuoka...and now bb bought me the choya drink...this goes to see how much my frens know me...muah haha...but i must make this clear...as much as i love to drink...if u buy me a bottle of wine/beer/watever alcoholic drink on my bday...i'll chop u into pieces...at least gimme something functional and usable can?

anyway...i havent tot of wat i wan for my bday...hehe...but i know i'm gonna make myself happy this year...no more running on the track for 10 rounds on my bday...no more!

No comments: