Friday, April 14, 2006

good fri!!! happy...cos it's a holiday and i can spend sometime by myself...though i gotta do work...

did a quality check yesterday...muah haha..okie lah not bad not bad...juz glad to see my gal happily attached...now i dun need to worry about her...keke...

dun feel like doing anything..arh...nua at home...raining somemore...so nice to sleep...

later meeting my nyp mates for dinner...everything is coming to an end...closure is very much needed before we embark upon the next journey... =) isnt it fast...we're gonna be the real therapists soon...3 weeks time...scary eh...

i hope i get the job at AH...no doubt it's only 4 months...i dun mind at least i'll get some experience...hopefully if i perform well enough they'll hire me for long term...at least my sup still rem me...keke...

i feel like going for a drink...hmm...

No comments: