Thursday, June 24, 2004

Dog...dog....dog...I need a dog...I want a dog

Hai~ seriously...I want a dog as my companion and as a baby for me to care for...pitbull terrier preferably...u know the one that's in the comic-家有贱狗 that super cute small eyes big nose dog...really cute breed...

I'm sure I can train my puppy well..cos I've experiment that on my frens...and to my OT frens - Piaget's theory really works! Classical conditioning...hoho fantastic theory! haha think yd,ck,vic and sze couldn't agree more to that.

Okie it all happened back then when we were at redang. Due to constant exposure to the sunlight...we were always asking one another to help in applying sunblock or aloe gel on our back...and with that I started poking at their waist everytime I finish applying their back...and before I poke them, I'll always say " 3,2,1, clear!" then I'll poke...u know like the way u try to resucitate someone with that electric thingy. I did this the most for yd and the least for sze with respect to their level of sensitivity...erh...actually it's juz simply that yd scared of ppl poking at his waist far more than sze who has no feeling at all. O and yd's reaction is the greatest somehow...so effect better...haha

Anyway last sun, when we met up...we tried this again on each other...and it still works! haha...no matter wat language we use in saying 3,2,1 (even in latin and malay)...the other party will definitely 'protect' or 'prepare' their wasit...so fun! The funniest part is that...I've pushed yd to the limit where I dun even need to touch him....muah hahaha....I only said "3,2,1, clear!" and the next minute I know...he juz jolt on his own like someone really did poke him at the waist...haha..brilliant eh...haha

ppl try it on ur frens and family...I'm sure it works...well at least I've proven that it works on my frens! hoho...

7 comments:

gageism said...

winner...
haha

u watch out~~

CK said...

It certainly was entertaining...
did that happened in redang as well?
i muz have been distracted....

Misspiggy said...

it did...but i only did it on yd cos he's always asking us to apply aloe gel for him mah...haha

Gerard Tay said...

e desire for a dog hints at something.. :P

Misspiggy said...

yah it hints that i desperately need a pet...

Jessie said...

warning!pitbull terriers are vicious dogs which have been known to attack humanS!they are strongly built,muscular and full of fire. the good thing is they are amenable to discipline. so if you do get one,plz muzzle it up at all times and bring it fer an obedience training course.tis is fer ya own safety!!!..and dont forget the leash..preferably a metal one!
haha...hope i didn't dash yer dreams of a sweet lovable dog...but u can always consider a harmless little chihuahua!hehe...

Misspiggy said...

pai seh it should be bull terrier..haha