Friday, June 04, 2004

long time no see

Haha call me lazy pig...haven't been updating my own blog for dayssssss...anyway have been away for squash camp and briefing for that invigilator job...so pretty busy these days.
Squash camp was fun! really learnt alot thru the training...though my reaction still abit slow and that I still lack of ball sense...mm..at least my strokes are slightly better...at the end of the day, all of us had 'jelly' legs,tight butts,well-defined legs...see how effective those drillings are! mm need to build up my stamina and shed all those fats man....

Camp is always a good way to see group dynamics among ur team mates and getting to know their characters in depth. O well...it's interesting to see how each other's behaviour slowly surface as u are more and more familar with one another.Good side or ugly side will all be shown as time pass...

By the way...my results came out during the mist of my camp...everyone around me was frantically trying to checked their results while I'm contemplating whether to ask my fren to check for me or to check it two days later when my camp end. Actually I wasn't that eager to know my results but becos I failed that report...I can't help but worry if I have to take sup paper for that module....so in the end I called pf to check for me....somehow for things like this,she's always the first that come to my mind...mb becos she's the only one whom I can cry to thru the phone...haha that happened 3 years back, when I juz cried and cried for almost an hour thru the phone cos of my first A level results...poor girl had to put up with me even though her results were great! I really can't thank her more for being there for me all the time.

Anyway....heng ah...my results wasn't that bad...haha practically my grades were same as last sem...only for that particular report module I got a D...o well nothing to be happy about but at least I pass...and I embrace that...hahaha...my motto: improvement will be a bonus but staying the same will be good enough too!
I have to admit...I've always been an average student so unless my brain really grow in size...it'll be very surprising to see me ace my studies...so Bs and Cs are fine with me...will try to maintain that.

Back to my squash...mm...starting to like it more and more...but kinda afraid that if I get into school team I will need to train and go for competition...I'm really not the competitive kind...reason of me joining squash at first was to learn something new and to play it for leisure...and if I ever get into the committee...that will mean more time for activities and less time for studies...that's how I screwed up for my A level somehow...I can't afford history to occur again...hai I'm thinking too far ahead...will have to wait and see how things turn out...

Having been meeting pf for consecutively 3 days man...wanna puke liao...haha no lah...we won't get sick of each other and...no we're not les...haha...it's always easy for us to meet up even if it's last min...she's always juz a call away. If she ever get attached...mb it'll be different story...but who knows...
O that brings me to yesterday, we went to suntec to look for present for her IA supervisiors...found some beany cushions..but the covering was spoilt...we did the very typical aunty thing which was to take out the other cushion and change the covering...we always do super stupid and embarassing things together then end up laughing like mad women...

Yeah tomolo playing badminton! I can finally use that 100 bucks racket! but if I broke it...it'll mean I'm super good =p...and I'll be in deep shit cos it belongs to my dad...haha...hopefully tomolo's game will be fun! Still wondering how my captain broke my squash racket...will be damn poor by the end of this month...cos gotta buy a new deuter bag + squash racket + sports bra..think that will cost a bomb lo...and now is great singapore sale somemore...I'll bleed to death le...too bad I simply love shopping!

No comments: