Thursday, June 10, 2004

will there ever be someone who will love me no matter wat happen?

parents?friends?who will love me till the day I die? selfish or rather stupid thought of mine...but really who? I never doubt the love my parents and friends shower me with...but things are always changing, nothing is for sure anymore and the term 'uncondition love' seems non-existence. What will I be if my parents moved on; friends gotten married and have their own lives?

Can't exactly picture myself living alone till my very last breath. Perhaps that is a good thing...我一个人来,就一个人走。It's normal isn't it? Ppl come and go as they wish....as you grow older you'll realise no. of ppl who can leave a mark in your memory will get less and less...learning not to get disappointed with that...cos it's part of the growing process.

I used to be very sociable...but now...I'll keep a distant...

1 comment:

CK said...

You still have friends...
:)