Saturday, June 12, 2004

tired but happy...

O man...never in my life have I walked for so long...I can't imagine myself walking from tanjong pagar all the way to somerset...wah liao...but we did it,took us more than 1 hour...my legs are gone man....

haha okie, so I was pretty down for the past few days...but today's outing kinda brigthen me up so much! All thanx to yk...

My initial plan was juz to ask yk out for a drink and to chill out at my favourite wala wala bar...but by the time we're done with our dinner and dessert, we realise the bar was too packed...anyway the band that we like is not performing tonite so we decided to go other places for a drink.

Surprise surprise...yk who always know so much about music and bars, brought me to this bar at the arts house...it's so cool! The atmosphere is really woooo...the service was good, ppl were friendly and there was a live band playing jazz/blue music...singer was fantastic too...really a good place to chill out.

We wanted to leave early...cos I was planning to go home by train. But later on decided to go for second round of drinking and he brought me to this pub at tanjong pagar call Mojo...bloody shocked when I went there...cos there was not many ppl there and guess wat...the singers there are the bosses of the pub who are like in their late 30s, early 40s....their vocals were really good...and they were playing rock music...you should really see the way they move(sort of dancing) and sing man...it's so funny...it's like 2 uncles trying to act young and reliving their younger days...it's fun to see them enjoying themselves!

One reason we had to walk from tanjong pagar all the way to somerset is be cos that stupid yk's nite rider is only available at somerset...so I walked with him cos I didnt want him to walk all the way alone...wonder how many kilometres we've walked...

This fellow is always full of crappy ideas...he made me walked with him to the fullerton hotel so that we can take free apples to eat. So pai seh...never done that in my life before...haha wat to do...I juz followed him around lo. Actually I didnt quite believe him about the free apples cos he always tricked me into believing stupid stuff. So I'm quite shocked to see fuji apples placed on the tables and all are free for us to take.

Haha the apples were good...sort of provide us the energy for the rest of the journey from city hall to somerset...haha it's very fun to eat apple and talk and walk along the padang area...so quite and peaceful
Really thankful for yk to accompany me tonite..if not for him...think I'll still be sulking...o man going out with him is always so fun cos he always think of weird places to go and they are always interesting....thank u so much bala!!

6 comments:

CK said...

Gald u're feeling better.

Gerard Tay said...

orgh.. u make him jealous..

Misspiggy said...

i'm making everyone jealous not juz ck...besides...ck won't be jealous of me...muah hahaha cos he already has his own entertainment...=p

Gerard Tay said...

say...say more.. today go gym n swim.. he nvr mention anything lei.. got something on he better watch out..

Misspiggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Misspiggy said...

hai yah wat i meant was that he already gotten his own programme so there's nothing for him to be jealous about...u must be thinking too much bout that chio bu till u misread my msg...haha