Thursday, June 10, 2004

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

If u plan to catch this show...dun read my blog today...
You know why this is the movie title? cos it's about erasing memories...with unhappy memories earsed from ur brain...it's no doubt your mind will always be filled with sunshine.

If you have the chance to earse your memory...what will u choose to erase? Memory of a person, memory of being hurt by someone, embarassing moment, bad experience or the darkest time in your life? Or will you choose to erase everything and start all over again?
okie the characters in the movie chose to erase each other from their memory...reason: the gal cant stand the guy being boring and the guy cant stand the gal always being so impulsive and seem to be sleeping around. In the end, after erasing each other off...they still managed to know each other and actually begin to start afresh without the knowledge that they had once live their live together...is it fate or is it coincidence that the script writter is trying to show...I have no idea. In the end when they found out their reasons for erasing each other's existence from their memory...they struggled with the decision of whether they should carry on...cos in the end they might juz hate one another all over again with the similar reasons they had previously. Mmm dun think u'll get what i'm talkting about..so catch the movie...it's funny in btw the erasing of memories too...

Will you still go back to that same person, knowing you may end up hating him/her for the same reason that you chose to leave him in the first place? Although the ending for the movie is a touching one...I wonder if I would do the same...I dun think I can be like the characters in the movie...If I've had gone through the bad stuff why will I wanna go through them once more? it'll be like being stabbed twice in the heart and letting myself bleed even more. Why on earth will I do that to hurt myself?

okie no more artsy films...makes me go nuts...make my thoughts run wild...somehow these thought make me feel kinda down too...dun ask why I have no ans to that either...mb I'm starting to feel empty inside...

1 comment:

Gerard Tay said...

to go thru something.. always seems better den goin thru nothing..