Sunday, June 20, 2004

first time....

ever since the invigilation job had ended, I have more time to spend doing things I wanna do but haven't gotten the chance to.

Wed evening after the last day of work, val and I went to have a nice dinner together. It's been soooo long since we last have a good chat...o man I miss chatting with her...so fun! We laughed alot bout the stupid things we did during sec schl...and it kinda makes me feel closer to her once again. Sometimes I feel that I've lost her cos we didnt contact each other since the last pulau ubin trip 2 years back. And now it gives me the chance to know her better again...haha think I'm one of the few frens she knows who is so cheena and has weird english pronuciation. Funny that we can click from sec till now...haha

Thurs, went to cut and highlight my hair...had my fringe cut and now I look so toot...cos my fringe is one straight line slightly above my eyebrowns. I like it man! haha though I look so silly...

anyway met up with pf for dinner...went queensway to look out for my squash racket and deuter bag...havent bought any yet...cos kinda broke at the moment...so sian have to spend at least 139 on my squash racket...that will force me to master it well so that money dun go down the drain..haha...as if my agility will shoot up once I bought my racket.

had hotdog bread for dinner from ikea...used to be 1 buck but now went up le...1.20 mb cos of gst...haha...anyway still as nice...after that went down to chinatown to eat hua sheng tang yuan + toa tao + ching teng...yummy...

And out of curiosity, we finally have the courage to walk into the hindu temple in chinatown...haha cos we not sure if we can do that but juz wanna try our luck. Anyway it's soo amazing...I love hindu temples...so real and colourful...all the statues are so unqiue and interesting. There are so many gods in the temple and we have no idea which is which...uh not that we know alot...there must be some festival going on cos quite a no. of ppl went and were waiting for the priest to give them blessings...interesting to see how devoted these believers are...

decided to walk to clark quay after we finished our feast and exploring the place...on our way, there was this lao uncle who was holding his slightly young gf's hand...we were waiting to cross the street and they were standing in front of us. This stupid uncle keep turning around to look in our direction then turn back and smile and mumble something to his gf....he did that for like 4 times...have this feeling that he's commenting about my hair...I kept staring at him and swear to pf that if he turn and look somemore I'll dig out his eyeballs...bloodyidiot....

Fri, I met up with gina for lunch....haha this woman is still as chatty as ever...so relax to be with her...and we can chat about anything...if it's not for our bloated tummies, we would have sat at coffee club express for the rest of the noon.

think she'll be the first among all my friends whom I'll get to attend wedding...woo so exciting...I mean it's like double the fun since I've already attended her rom.
Envy her and I'm so happy that she found her mr right. I know she'll be in really good hands of her hubby...afterall they've been together for like 6 yrs and went thru so much together...she has all my blessing! and I can't wait to see their product!

shall end here...need to bathe...hoho

No comments: