Saturday, June 05, 2004

eating cheezles now...

Songs of the day...Love song by 311 and Holding out from a hero by Bonnie Tyler....really nice!

Juz met up with a few frens...had a simple dinner and went to irish bar at chijmes for a drink. Quite fun...cos we talked alot...trying to fill each other in with things that we had done during the hols...cool~

Went over to take a look at the art festvial thingy...u know the one at raffles city where 4 bald australian artists...theme is called the dream capsule...something like that...where it allows the public to look at them staying in the enclosure for 15 days. So ppl can practically see them do anything...sleeping, cooking, talking, eating, using the com and bathing! Surprisingly, alot of ppl are so interested in seeing them bathe(esp women)! So perverted....okie, I saw one of them bathe too...it juz so happen that when I was there one of the guys was bathing and he was trying to reach for the towel outside the bathroom...we all saw his hairy butt...haha....

I was asking my frens...wonder how they feel, constantly being watched by so many unfamiliar faces all day long 24/7...mm...if it were u...how will u feel? Think I'll be very conscious of wat I'm doing and how I look...plus I'll go crazy being copped up in a restricted space...
It's interesting how some ppl try to communicate with the guys behind the glass...some juz mouth their words, some wrote questions down on papers while they replied thru markers and whiteboard...I wanted to try using handphone to type the words for them to see...but didn't do that...cos I have nothing to ask...haha
See how ppl try to communicate with each other despite barriers...how come we still complain about having communication breakdown with ppl around us? Is it becos we cant be bothered or we didn't put in enough effort to try?

Anyway...my fren's bf drove me home...so I dun need to take cab..yuppiee...haha funny thing was her bf juz gotten his liscense...aint familiar with the roads yet and he's kinda nervous...
reminds me of the first time yd drove...except that he was driving a huge lorry the next day after he gotten his liscence. Haha back then I was so worried...cos if anything were to happen...I'll die with him lo...front seat with no seat belt somemore...anyway it was really fun lah...esp the hump thingy...cant forget that hilarious scene...haha

okie gotta go finish up my crackers and brush teeth liao...

1 comment:

gageism said...

yea yea!
i rem u scream HUMP HUMP HUMP
whenever we come to one.. and if u forget, the coins and things on the dashboard will fly!
i thin kwe flew also rite?

hahaha