Monday, June 21, 2004

a path to walk...

last nite went out for a long walk with a fren of mine...walked to sengkang and back to my place with tibits and drinks...juz sat outside looking at the nite view of the flyover near my house...
chatted for quite long...talking about frens...our life...wat we've been thru...realise there are many things that happened to him which I never knew. I think I need to slow down my pace to know each of my fren again...I keep having this feeling that I fail as a fren and havent got to known them good enough...I can do better but I dunno where exactly went wrong...

yeah today had lunch with yd, ck, vic and sze...nice, juz eat and talk without us having to rush from one place to another...perhaps it'll be last meeting before schl starts, cos once it begin we'll be busy with our own activities...time will be stretched with so many things on hand.

walked around abit at suntec area and we settled down at millenium walk's starbucks to drink coffee and laugh about funny incidents that happen during our invigilation job...haha alot of weird things happened with ppl taking exams...some can reall make u feel like screaming at them...

evening time left me and yd...walking around bugis seraching for gift for his fren...ended up bought a braclet...we kinda 'shared' it, pretty cool and nice...seldom can I find one that I wear and suits me...thanx man!

so far...comments for my hairstyle aint that bad...except for my bro..who keeps laughing at me saying I really look funny...mm...but weird enough this time round I dun really feel paranoid about having a bad haircut or wearing a top that look like those aunties selling tiger beer at kopi thiam(cos it's orange and blue in colour..reminds me of those ladies..haha).
usually I'll be very consious of others' comments...this time round I dun really take them to heart anymore...how come ah...mb be cos I simply like the haircut I had and the top I bought...being comfortable and natural as a person is the best...something I'm learning and trying to achieve.

4 comments:

gageism said...

wow
u like hindu temples.. heng yk dont read blogs..
hahah

take ur time sweetheart.. we're only 23.. lots more time to find out wat life is

Misspiggy said...

eh haha wat's wrong with hindu temple it's more interesting than mosque k...at the most let him come up with a hindu name for me lo...

mEipiNg said...

u cut hair ar? nv tell mE.. i link u le.. =)

Jessie said...

hei gurl,think yer new haricut's great!..yea,everyone's on their journey in life in search of an ans...to wat life has in store fer us...or why we are even here at all...jus wat i feel..'sall..oh yea,friends are like neverending bookd yea..u'll nv be able to noe eveythin abt them :)