Friday, March 30, 2007

bloody farny....

stupid things happened yesterday...

1. Scalded my left hand while getting water for myself. It was normal routine BUT i have no idea which nerve of mine went short circuit and it shook while i was walking out of the pantry. 100 degree celsius water went pouring over my thumb and it turned lobster red in like secs. My reflex was certainly not working. Normal human being will drop whatever they are holding and retrieve their scalded hand. Me? I held it even tighter and walked back to the pantry so that i can put the cup on the table. #%#$% it was darn painful...

2. Did something on impulse yesterday while out with my squashies. Am very happy with it now. Beaming beaming. We were walking down a flight of stairs when we heard something dropped. Sounded like some metal stuff or coins. Ray said ' Someone dropped a screw? must be yours...' I thought she directed it to me and didnt know she actually meant it sacarstically for jessie. I actually checked my newly done accessory and said ' no leh' aloud. They burst out laughing like siao all the way man...damn...

Will be collecting my passport tomolo. Finally gotten it done. Am still settling the loan, just deciding how much to loan and how long to return it.

Yippee...love the purple gem...hehe...soup spoon tonite!

No comments: