Friday, March 09, 2007

once again....

i sought solace behind my house...

during the day it's a place filled with life and sunshine...place where i'll like to carry baby boy for a walk...

during the nite....overlooking the well lit flyover...it brought back a familiar feeling...i cant rem when did i start going behind my house, find a spot.... sit there and cry...yes cry...sobbing kind of cry...

all i need is to be held and be told that things will be alright...someone did that before and i ended up crying more...but it felt so right...to cry in those arms...

damn it...today is a sucky day for me...if not for meeting up with sid for dinner, it's gonna spiral downward even more...

will snap out of this pathetic self...for now juz let me be the vulnerable me for tonite...juz tonite...

No comments: