Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WTF....

In freaking pissed off mode today.

Had news that a patient passed away. HUH?! He was fine 3 weeks ago when we last saw him. He was suppose to follow up with doc today. Gone?! We were giving his caregiver some carer training the other day. Gone?! I still rem him telling us his daily routine and like a child, he needed some attention and tender-loving-care. Sigh, he's quite a cute old man you know...

Had to restart my computer 3 times today. 3 freaking times. It hung 3 times today!

Just knew that someone went to schedule a programme on Sunday in May. Hello...Who is going to work on Sunday? I'm not going to be paid for working on Sunday. It's suppose to be my freaking personal time on Sunday.

Frustration building up. I need to rant it out.

I have decieded not to entertain anymore nonsense. There wasnt any respect given to me at all. From then till now. Nothing change. Yes, i'm the idiot and now i'm pissed off for letting myself be one. Again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My same sentiments. Me had a rough trip on e bus today.

*Hugs*

gageism said...

hmm
thought you've got a '3' thing going on..
anyway, good for you!
find a voice.. don't be an idiot the thrid time..
tah da!

Misspiggy said...

haha...for a moment i thought wat u meant...yar...the no. 3...now i'll juz stick to the 3 words that i read somewhere...'dun press send; ignore the msg'