Monday, March 05, 2007

time is running out

current song: time is running out by MUSE

i used to groove to this song in wala without knowing who the exact singers were...miss wala...miss the band...miss the company...miss yk...as always...wala makes me think of him...he was the one who took me there...the one who told me so much about music...the one who put the idea of me singing in a pub, with him on base, yd on organ, vicky on guitar...the one who said better him than anyone else to force the first cigarette down my throat on my 22nd birthday...the one who introduce me my first stella artois...the one who company me thru the night, keeping me awake while i rush my reports...

been ages since i last saw him online or in person...

oki buta, when are we going to meet up? the last time we talked was during yd's dinner at vicky's place... sometimes he's seemed so busy that i dun dare to ask him out...i miss hanging out with u and yd...talking about everything, anything....of cos minus the part where i'm the sandbag btw the two of u...

many things running thru my head...tired...gonna sleep...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

yeay! MUSE rawks!