Wednesday, March 21, 2007

still running...non stop...

my nose...maybe if it run fast enough, i'll have an excuse to go for nose job to get rid of that meaty lump! ha...

current appearance: comforty home clothes; with a tissue paper securely tug in my left nostril ~damn i'm so screwed, been a week and i'm still sick. Today being the worst, with me in boy-reach-puberty-breaking-voice; watery eyes and ever non-stop cough. And did i mention my phlegm is so green and gooey that i think it can be used as glue if really needed ~yucks~

Went back to AH yesterday to pass some stuffs and to update big boss about upcoming issues regarding JMC. Met up with my beloved TA and we hugged. Yes, it felt so good to hug her again! She commented that i'm more 'chan teh' ('pretty' in malay) and even look like ang mo with this new rebonded hairstyle 0_o Or maybe i look more SPG like what yd's sis said when she first saw me with flat hair.

Except for me falling sick, emotionally i'm more or less stable at the moment. Perhaps it's the outburst, perhaps it's my period. O well, at least i'm stable and not crying anymore. I'm dehydrated with my running nose and the constant peeing, am so done with crying. Thank you all for being so patient with me =)

To the person who is having holiday in bkk now. Have fun for your trip. I know this come way too late and that you probably dun wanna talk to me again. Still, i need to get this out of my system. I'm sorry for pulling the brake. I thought i was fine and well; in total control of myself and that i can deal with everything perfectly. Am so wrong. I need to get myself fixed on my own. I dun wan to drag anyone with me becos of my fluctuating emotions and thoughts. I guess all these words don't matter anymore. But i am still glad that i get the chance to know you.

Been having silly thoughts...
1. Of me being part of the population that is bound to have no offspring so as to ensure no jayna-like spieces will be running around. In another words, may not get married and even if i do i may be too old to have any kids by then. Judging from my absurd behaviour from the previous r/s and my inability to sustain a long term relationship, this may be highly possible somehow...

2. Shirlyn + my clique + stage + wala = my birthday song...dun ask me why i have this thought. It just suddenly pop out. Perhaps i wanna see how well my clique can sing other than draw? haha

3. Me working in aussie with autistic kids even after i graduate. That will be so cool!!! But first let me get used to their accent. I dun wanna 'beg ur pardon' all the time when talking to them.

4. Bring auggy out on my own one of these days, such as toyr' us or macdonald. I think abit tough, considering how much he can wriggle if he doesnt wanna be carried and the speed he runs lately, o man i probably need to train up first. Maybe to the Macdonald will have higher possibility cos it involves food. O did i mention that little boy know how to give those 'muack' kiss rather than the big-mouth-open-with-lotsa-saliver type of ' wet wet' kiss? really sweet of him to peck me on my cheek in the morning when i asked him to 'kiss kiss' before i head to work...hehe good way to start a day!

Okie no energy to type anymore. Gonna sleep so that my nose wont run too far away as i'm desperately saving up for studies and have no additional money for any nose job to be done.
~nitenite~

No comments: