Sunday, March 11, 2007

no more night cycling!

o man...my butt is hurting like hell...so are my quads...i think i'll have humongous quads soon...

my first night-cycling trip today with the telok blangah CC...thanx to ah muan who jio me for this event...it turned out to be a mini AH gathering cos quite a no. of colleagues turn up...it's fun! made new frens too...one of them is matt from australia...new podiatrist in AH...fun guy to chat with...he was telling me stuffs about australia...pretty interesting...but at some point i cant quite get his questions cos of his accent...heng he's nice enough to repeat...die lah go aussie how...dun think all will be as nice to repeat themselves leh...cham...

am pretty hopeless in cycling cos first, i keep getting faulty bikes...changed like 3 bikes during the journey...no one broke my record for the nite...am i suey or what?? second, i dunno how to change gear...made myself ride like siao cha bo during up slope cos i used the wrong gear and thus making the ride such a tedious one...luckily during times like these i have ah muan to help..as usual, he laughed at me when i screamed+++ and complained+++ while braving the slopes...he knows how much i hated slopes...be it running or cycling...I HATE SLOPES....haha...juz wanna thank him for helping me throughout....

anyway the whole event was good...cos we have the traffice police to guide us and block other cars for us...haha are we cool or wat...haha i even have one of the big shot policemen to ride along side with me...cos i was struggling with the slopes....darn pai seh....

after the tedious ride back to the CC...we had debrief and were given certificate of appreciation...see still got paper to show that we did nite cycling...haha...first time in my life...i had nasi lemak...after cycling...at freaking 3.30AM! who on earth eat rice in the middle of the niet...anyway it was good...kinda replenish energy alittle...

now i'm all fresh and ready to go to bed...yes with my hair wet..i seriously dun care...if you'll excuse me...i've got an aching butt to nurse for the rest of the day!!

4 comments:

Misspiggy said...

girl arh...i think u need to eat more so that you can have better buttcheeks to cushion urself...haha...i think it may a long long while till i'll do nite cycling again..and that is if it's on even ground...hoho

aurora said...

This post seems to be discussing more about butts than night cycling... hmmm...

It's fun to race with the cars at night I guess. How about along the expressway??

gageism said...

haha
aiyo..
shout sky scream earth..

good mah..
your backside nice to touch now..

Misspiggy said...

aurora:it's not the car i'm racing on the expressway...it's the slope that i have to brave when going up the expressway...but downslope is the most shiok one..haha

gage: squash can make my butt firm but not cycling...cos basically my bone is sitting on my limited gluts muscles mass...i'll be happy enough not to get blueblack on my butts!