Tuesday, March 27, 2007

purple...

Was feeling so sick yesterday. Stucked at home the whole day due to headache and nuasea. Wonder if the antibiotics are doing me more harm than good. Till yesterday, i was still spitting green and gooey phlegm, how gross is that.

There are alot of 'whys' that i have not been asking myself. Even if i do have many questions regarding myself, regarding what have been happening to me and around me, they are all so different from the ones that gage asked me to ponder upon. I realise i havent been really putting much thoughts into these questions. I'm merely juz asking the questions. Have i been truthful to myself, not so. I always try to avoid stuffs cos i know the truths will always sting my heart alittle here and there which will eventually amount to a huge snowball...

I'm still seeking for the answers... i hope i wont take as long as you did...i really dun wanna take that long...really appreciate you talking to me that nite...

thanx for telling me that i'm a wonderful person...

thanx for telling me that i deserve more...

thanx for telling me not to be too hard on myself...

thanx gagey...

No comments: