Thursday, March 29, 2007

love love...

FINALLY I heard him call me 'gu gu' way before i entered the room!!! But cheeky him resumed calling me 'goon goon' the moment he saw me. Perhaps that's the way he shows his closeness to me. I like it when he calls me 'goon goon', like a little nick specially for me. Haha..

I love it when he gives me little peck on the cheek when i ask him to 'kiss kiss' me...

I love it when he rests his head over my shoulder and pats me with his tiny little arm, as if telling me - everything is going to be alright and that he loves me no matter how...

I love it when he comes into my room and give that cheeky chuckles juz becos he managed to open my door...

I love it when he placed the earphones to his ears and listen to the songs from my nano. He'll give the sweetest smile and do a little dance to whatever songs he hears...

I love it when he was able to open my phone and attempt to take pic himself...

I love it when he sat on my lap, lying against me and stone throughout the bus ride cos he was tired...

I love it when he goes crazy and start to pinch me, pull my hair or my specs, scream ever so loudly and then laugh like crazy together with me...

I think i'm gonna miss him terribly when i go away...o man...

2 comments:

gageism said...

you'll be in his heart.
he'll be in your heart.
you'll be in my heart.

Misspiggy said...

you're right...he'll always be in my heart and so will you =)