Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dinner with my folks and the young one...

Mommy suggested we go out for dinner in the evening since bro and sis-in-law going for concert on their own...

4pm, baby boy budged into my room to wake me up from my lovely nap...i tot he was juz being irritating...so i chased him out and locked my door...

heard from mom that he went crying...saying my door was locked and kept asking her for the keys to open my door...and why was he so gan jiong about getting me up? Cos he wanna go out and mama told him to wake moi up...doink...

Anyway...got up, washed up and off we went to clark quay...














I always tell my parents that auggy belongs to the 尖屁股 category. So i gave him 2 train stops...after 2 train stops he'll definitely wanna get out of his seat and go running around...surprisingly he surpassed the 4th stop before fidgeting and go running to and fro =p















Us in the food court.
We had to take turns to eat cos this bugger as i've said, wont sit still to have his dinner. Dessert was Azabu ice cream which 4 of us shared a cup of strawberry and mango ice cream by the riverside...

Mommy was busy telling me where exactly her old house was at clark quay and that she had to cross the bridge to the market (which is the current Central) to buy grocery...while auggy was busy trying to get his spoon as much ice cream as possible from the cup...daddy was trying out some of it too though he aint suppose to eat sweet stuff...hehe...















Mama sat him on the table...told him to pose for photo..and he went 'Ha ha'...pretty nice eh...considering he didnt fidget that much...















Taken in the train...had to use 2 sweets to resolve his 尖屁股 issues...tiring k...
Used my phone to distract him too...took this photo and he went 'hee hee' with the sweet in his teeth...darn darn funny when i look at it...

Just love the evening we spent together...
No squabblings over what to eat what not...or where to go where not to...
So fun!

I wonder if i'll have aches tomolo when i wake up...after all the chasing, running and carrying...darn tired now...

no wonder they say wanna have kids should have them when you're young...tiring to run after toddlers leh....

3 comments:

gageism said...

good to see you guys had fun :)

Misspiggy said...

yar...good to spent time with them too...it's been awhile...

anyway la mer not bad le...but my red spots still there le...

gageism said...

come back tml to use more
:p