Tuesday, May 15, 2007

fragile things

It's true isnt it...many things in life are so darn delicate...friendships, relationships, health, sanity...

I just realise i didnt receive any msg from her on the 12th...when did she stop? did i send her one on 25th Jan in the first place? Same old question again. When did we drifted? Why? Had i not put in enough effort to try and sustain this friendship? Or have i changed so much that she cannot stand talking to me anymore...same old questions...same old stuffs...same whys....

I guess in this case, I've been written off...by time? by love? by distance?

Dad will be going for checkup in late June and early July, I dun think i'll be able to accompany him for his July checkup. Will he want my company in the first place? Seriously, i dunno. Perhaps to him, it's not necessary. Did i not give him enough attention? But each time i did, I ended up with rejections and some curt remarks. I'm just not perfect or established enough for him to be proud of me.

Why am I not surpise that he doesnt rem my birthday this year. And someone suggested that the reason he called last Wed was becos of my birthday. It's not...and damn...it had me thinking about last year...when he remembered, celebrated and spent it with me...

I'll leave...without telling...perhaps that's the way it should be...makes no diff to them anyway...

No comments: