Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yummy margaritas....

Was what we had last nite...We each ordered the huge one last nite...ate tortilla chips and the wrongly ordered nachos...it was fun =)

Weirdly...i wasnt in the mood to club after the drinks...wasnt in the mood to dance or giggle or laugh or do silly talks...

Not in the mood to do anything except feeling sad and sleepy....how pathetic...that's soo not me...i mean sleepy...yes...but never sad...i was never feeling sad in my tipsy state...

Am so sorry girls....sorry to dampen the mood last nite...

Fuck...why do u have to call me...what is it that you want from me? What?!!!

Sometimes i juz wanna terminate my line...the only fucking thing that u have in order to have the contact with me...the only link btw us...

But i reckon that overseas dial tone sounds better than juz ' the line you juz called is not in use...'

No comments: