Saturday, May 05, 2007

sianz...

Every year the same thing goes...with me....not knowing what to do for my birthday....

Get freaking sian on being asked what i wanna do for my birthday cos i seriously have zero idea...so most of the time my answer will be 'juz go out and eat lo...' to save everyone the trouble...

Afternoon went for buffet lunch with my aunt and her family...thanx so much for the treat!

At least my cuzzies and aunt celebrated my birthday for me...sigh...i dun think my family will make it a point to go out makan with me...either they have forgotten or it juz doesnt matter...hai yar whatever...i should have gotten used to it since every year is the same...

Next year i'll probably gotta spend it alone in aussie...maybe i should learn how to bake a cake...then can bake one for myself then...haha...so pathetic...

Argh...ROAR ROAR....

This stupid bitch should learn to grow up eh....sigh...wtf....

No comments: