Thursday, May 31, 2007

The L word....

~Last day of work~

Yipppeee! Went back AH on my last day of work. Sigh, didnt get to talk much with my colleagues cos lunch break was at auditorium, listening to vision alignment. As usual, CEO always have the last say. Thing is, the talk aint that bad, some of his view points do make sense, juz not all...haha

3 of my colleagues including my boss took half day off cos they knew i'll be around to help out in the hands department. Doink...so i ended up spending my afternoon in the stuffy-air con-not working dept. Luckily Lynn and my lovely TAs were around.

It's been awhile since i get to see 4 patients at the same time. Kinda messy but still i like multi-tasking in this case, time passed so much faster.

Boss was nice enough to buy me lunch and soya bean milk. Went for the lunch talk together, juz like those days when i was her student. She's so sweet can, bought me this portable speakers as farewell gift. Really cool, considering my only portable ones are the 'hello kitty' speakers that mom bought years ago. I'll probably pack it for my study=)

Her last msg for me was funny too...apologised that she had to rush off cos she need to be home for pest control guy to kill the termites in her house and that she hope we can be colleagues again. Soo sweet...

I'll probably visit them after my vietnam trip, either to give them goodies from vietnam or be their 'marks n spencer' girl again =) Of cos i'll go back to visit jmc too...hehe...my cups and cactus still there le...

~Loser~

Banker called with a new no. WTF...prank call me 3 times cos i couldnt recognise his voice.

What is it you want? If you wanna tell me you've gotten a new no. juz tell me, juz tell me straight. And if you're bored, look for other girls who can give u better entertainment than i do...for god sake...you're reaching the end of ur big 3...be like one...

~The L word~
It's a drama series. Go search on youtube. Quite nice =)

Sigh i miss will and grace...damn i should get my lappy soon so that i can watch the dvds before i fly....

No comments: