Tuesday, May 08, 2007

sianz...again...

i admire my patient...she's so motherly...travelled so much...encouraged me to save up so that i can see the world outside...i hope i can do that eventually...

prof sent me a birthday card with big earrings inside! They are exactly the ones i'm looking for! Thank you so much Kay Sing =) I know you girls been busy lately so didnt dare to bug u girls over msn...6 weeks gonna past pretty soon...you'll be back home in no time!

feeling of sian~ness is here again...sometimes i think is best i dun talk...cos when i do...things juz doesnt come out right and it pisses ppl off...

going for my soup spoon...i hope the soup will wash this sian~ness away...

1 comment:

An aspiring taste-berry said...

hey gal!
ahha...I'm so glad you liked them...I wasn't too sure but I thought they kinda suit you(I think). hehe...Gotta take photos with it and show me k?=P Have a great b'day! *hugs*