Tuesday, May 01, 2007

a present for myself

Lots of stuffs running through my head...

What exactly does he want from that call after not contacting for a month or so? To know that i'm finally fine without him; to know that i've settled my study loan; to know that i'll be leaving aussie soon; to try and see if my line is still working?

To be frank, I want to keep him as a friend. But thinking back, i wasn't able to trust him totally or give him the trust that he needed when we were in the relationship. What makes me think we can still be friends?

Actually i'm not upset, neither am i disappointed. Right now i'm happy being on my own. No more emotional torment which is something i don't want to handle and not capable of handling. I want to cry for myself becos of myself...i want to do things according to my schedule and my likings, my way...i dun want to get upset becos someone cant fulfill the expectations that i have...

Anyway my birthday is coming soon...Gave myself a belated birthday gift which i should have gotten in 2006...Been wanting to get it for a year but didn't becos back then banker didnt like it...

Tadaa...














Pardon my flabby tummy arh...

Anyway, finally got down to get my naval piercing done! Happy and proud that i've finally gotten it! Thank you Jessie for keeping me companied, helped me take photos and distracted me during the process...hehe. Btw i got it done on 29th March, so now the piercing has more or less healed. And so is my wound...

My purple gem...will always be a reminder to me...

p/s: dodo and ah ping, if u're reading this...don't tell ur mama i got naval piercing arh...cos my mama dunno =p ...no one knows in my family except auggy when he lifted up my shirt to peek-a-boo at my duuu qiii all the sudden...that was our little secret...haha...hope he wont do that again when mama is around =p

No comments: