Thursday, May 17, 2007

I need my own camera...didnt take any pics during my bday =(















I wasnt strangling him...he was actually resting his chin on my arm and grinding his teeth...Love his little eyes in this pic!
















We were daydreaming on my bed...with my little blue pillow which baby boy likes to smell, gives a funny face and says ' CHOU CHOU ' very loudly...muah haha




















The partition we've been asking for...















Silly me had my name tag on...















Missy 'cracking' my back....not CPR k...I was actually lying prone...















Back strengthening with gym ball....I wonder if this partition will still be around...say 5 years down the road...hmm....















Surprise bday gift from Apple!















It was a huge bouquet with a huge water bag as base...can stand on its own...keke

5 comments:

love is passion said...

Singapore is waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

shawn.

www.shawnsharon.com

love is passion said...

Looks good eh.


shawn

www.shawnsharon.com

Misspiggy said...

~doink~ waiting for me??

Anonymous said...

Eh, why did the photographer cut your head off for the partition of the first picture?? I know the focus is on the 'patient', but it still spoils the overall pic!!

Still, I think it's quite cool to see you 'posted' everywhere, muhahaha =)

Misspiggy said...

haha i dunno le...
hai yar can see my face can liao...
but then we abit scare that patients who are unhappy with us will draw something on our faces...haha