Saturday, May 12, 2007

Welcome to club 25th,quater century!

YES...Happy Birthday to ME!!

Indeed, I do feel very much pampered for this birthday!

~Friday~
Papa Ng offered to fetch me to work...to sorta make up for the booboo on tue. Muah haha...but blur him got lost on the way to my house and i ended up half hour late for work due to him going merry-go-round in punggol area and the traffic jam on the highway...

He is so sweet can...bought me two cakes from polo in the morning and even da bao lunch from NTU canteen for me and cindy in the noon...muah haha...felt very spoilt =p

Thanx for all the effort, Sze...appreciate that and i hope ur competition is going well in Darwin now =)

My colleagues at work gave me a surpirse during lunch too!! Didnt even know my assistant bought me a cake...I thought she was hungry and went for early lunch...haha...they were so cute! Switched off the clinic lights while i was eating the curry rice with sze...then they came in with the birthday cake and sang bday song to me...hehe...i know i took a long time to make my wish...cant help it cos got alot of things to wish for and in case i dun get anymore cakes...at least i made the wish with this one! haha...

Thanx Cindy, Mega, Catherine and Evelyn =) U gals made my day...

Dinner was with my beloved squashies...had nice sushi salad and soup for dinner...then off we went in search for yummy martinis! Am so Karen Walker on fri! haha...

Went to Alley Bar at first but their service and drinks sux that nite so we hopped to Emerald No. 5...they had martinis 1 for 1...so we girls indulged ourselves with tonnes of dry martinis! Got ourselves so giggly and high that we started having peanuts factory, throwing peanuts shells at one another, not to mention throwing and aiming peanuts down one another's top...they even attempted to stuff one down my o-so-not-obvious cleavage and thus bruising my tender-peeling-delicate chest!

Done with martinis and peanuts, off we went to st james to dance our hearts out! Midnight was greeted with my gals circling me and singing birthday song at the top of their voice...we didnt care much cos we were high and i'm the birthday girl...so who cares...haha...

Thanx ray, jessie, angie, wan yee and chin han for such a fun time! Really really enjoyed myself that nite...had never smooch u gals so many times before...i like...haha

~Saturday~
Met up with Eve for lunch and off we went to shop around. Was so darn bloated by noon as i've been eating a hell lot since friday morning!

Met up with Fen eventually and I managed to find the nice jacket that i was looking for from Mango! hehe..so happy!

Dinner was with my gang...handsome, yilong, ck, adrian, fen and tawfiq at this okinawa jap restaurant...pretty interesting place and we had a hard time deciding what to order cos it's slightly different from the usual jap food that we get...in the end we took the chief's recommendation and tried quite a few dishes...quite yummy o!

Wanted to head for yet another drinking session but decided to settle at mac so that we could all get to play the card games tat ck brought along. 'Citadels' and 'No merci' Both are really fun games to play in group! Except that towards the end we were quite braindead trying to scheme and tricked each other...muah haha...fun nite!

Thanx Eve for the lunch...

Thanx Tawfiq for the lovely bottle of alcohol bought from thailand...i hope it's nice...will let u guys know when i open it...muah haha

Thanx fen and min for the jacket...will meet up with gals again next week...

Thanx yd, ck, adrian and yilong for spending time with moi!

Thanx handsome for making all the arrangements, smses and suggesting of the place for makan...

Thanx for all the hugs and well wishes peeps =) Love you guys hell lot...really...

Thanx Apple mommy for sending lovely flowers to my house!!! Soooo sweet of you!! took pic of the flowers leh...will post it up soon...hee...

Thanx Jane for calling me and wishing me happy birthday (my boss aka my supervisior in my student days...heee) Sharon, Kar lock for the sms and Ah Muan for the ecard (my beloved colleagues from AH)

Thanx everyone for making my birthday such a great one!! MUUUUAAACCK!

No comments: