Sunday, May 27, 2007

my sunday...

Couped myself up at home for the whole of Saturday. Dun think i talked more than 10 sentences yesterday, partly due to the fact that no one was home anyway.

Read magazines, watched tv, ate my chips, listened to my music, typed my blog to vent my frustrations. Those were the things i did for the whole of Sat. Waste of time to you but that was just what i need to do to get my sanity back. I always use my weekends to watch tv. As much as i like, as long as i like, till the point that i'm tired and doze off in front of the tv. Always like that kinda feeling.

Feeling much much better today. Went out with Audrey to Toys' Rus and bought baby boy some toys. Was deciding btw kitchen set and doc set. Decided upon the doctor set cos i dun wan him to dwell on food too much. I hope he likes the toy, at the most i'll be his patient to let him do the 'injection' ...haha...

Went around looking for red heels. Ppl everywhere. Crowds everywhere. Had my dinner with fen and audrey at my favourite soup spoon again. Yummy...

3 more days to go....

I'm starting to count down....

now i'm excited...heee....

3 comments:

gageism said...

where's the mentioning of the hand treatments and stuff????

*STARE*

Misspiggy said...

that...i was planning to dedicate an entry solely on ur service for my hands ~wink wink~

be patient boy....

gageism said...

where?
where?
where?

i don't see it......