Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Partition up!!!

YES!!! The partition we've been fighting for since day one of operation, is finally here and up!!! Now our faces are flashed big big across the rehabilitation service side...muah haha...I can finally leave the place in peace =p

3 more weeks~ time to count down to my much needed break~ woo hoo~

Yesterday went to sign the final papers for my study loan...I'm officially in debt now...Thanx bro and sis for making their way down specially for me =)

Took afternoon time off juz to settle these stuffs...had Soup Spoon for lunch with yd, ck and sze...had such fun time! Indeed, yesterday marked the prelude of my birthday celebration! More to come man! haha...

Blur sotong like me never fail to make a fool of myself...here goes...

Met up with sze to head down for Soup Spoon....he passed me a package and my face literally lit up immediately...cos i tot he bought me a pressie! In actual fact...that package was yd's belated bday pressie which he told me he'll wrap it up...and he passed it to me cos he was afraid that he'll crush it ~doink~ so mah lu.....imagine how my face lit up then went ~diao~ like a withered flower....muah haha...so silly right...cant stand myself man...haha...

spider man tonite! hope i wont fall asleep o...

3 comments:

CK said...

Haha, Spiderman might have been draggy at times, but it's loud enough to have kept you awake. Otherwise I might have had to take extreme measures.

Get a good rest.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to U!
Wish u all the best for your studies in Aussie. Do take care always Goodbye...

Misspiggy said...

ck ~ O yar i rem jerking a few times cos of the loudness =p

anonymous ~ i think i know who u are =) thanx for the msg...do take care urself too...