Monday, September 12, 2005

~ALL HAIL~ Starbucks at Raffles City

yesh...as u can see...i have found my phone...i dun have to re-key my contacts! wah haha...am i lucky or wat...

o well...really have to thank the staffs over at Raffles City Starbucks....such nice and honest ppl who kept the phone for me!! haha...happy happy...good thing about my 'public handphone'...its simple function has put others off...so unattractive that no one wants to take it...haha...

wanted to buy coffee from the starbucks there to show my appreciation...but silly me forgotten to bring wallet today...haha so i can only give them my praises here...

lesson learnt: pls back up ur contacts in hardcopy format...cos i realise in the case of losing hanphone...all ur frens' no. will be lost...really tedious to trace back leh...so...olden days of owning a small A-Z-obiang phonebook is actually useful!

i'm lucky afterall...keke...

yippee...juz gotten yd's letter! happy happy...

my mum is carrying auggy and singing to him now...so sweet...

he's such a lucky baby...to have a granny who adores him and loves him so much...willing to carry him in weird position that he finds comfortable and sing him to sleep...

i once craved for such attention from my late grandma but it had never occur...

No comments: