Saturday, September 03, 2005

grovvy nite....

where is it?

wala wala of cos...haha....what can i say...i'm a boring person...so i always stick to the place that i love unless i manage to find replacement...which so far has yet to surface...

anyway last nite was fun...though it's not my unexpected band performing...EIC aint that bad either...and they actually sang damien rice's song juz before i left...cool~~...too bad they sang cannon ball...if they were to sing amie...i think i'll melt...haha...

didnt drink alot last nite...but enough to get myself high...keke...and i'm so sorry babe that u have to take my nonsense...i always like to bug u when i'm getting high or drunk =p but thanx for replying me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

received a card from handsome in the noon when i got back from schl.

when i open the card...i see myself in it...keke...only u and i will know wat i meant by 'seeing myself in the card'...haha...

tears swell up as i read wat u've wrote and i read it like 3 times...things that u pointed out, i didnt quite realise it myself...

there are times i thought wat i've said is something that i believe in when in actual fact i myself dun even seem to be convienced....i'm trying...really...have always been a constant struggle for me...i dunno why some ppl can lead their life in such a simple way whereas mine seem to be complex...or is it the way i perceive it?

handsome thanx for going the extra mile...

and yah i felt the hug when i open the card...keke...muack!

No comments: